Meeting of Oct. 24th, 2006
Called to Order at 7:30pm on 146.79 MHz
Checking = $128.24
Savings = $200.87
Equipment = $915.69
$20.00 due to Lamar for sensor
Committee Report & Old Business:
Grasshopper 147.33 MHz Field Trip #2 on October 14th:
solar panel reinforced, charge controller temperature sensor installed, No UHF link radio hook-up to 146.79 MHz as of yet.
Club Officers Nomination Committee:
Club 2007 Board Election Ballots need to be mailed soon.
President Jack Foster
Vice President …. OPEN ….
Secretary Eddy Ryan
Treasurer Gary Wellborn
Board Members Leland Smith
…. OPEN ….
- Red Cross volunteers now need to go through a background check
- Garberville hospital & OES statewide drill November 15th starting at 5 am.
- Packet Radio Discussion:
- problem with having a standard packet program interface
- suggestions included loading multiple selections like WinPak
and Kentronics on host with instructions available at site
- December Club Meeting & Potluck
- possible date Dec 13th
- suggested locations at: Smith – Wilson – Wellborn
- raffle, prizes, & 2007 Club Officers
- Reminder of OES meeting this Friday the 27th at Garberville CDF
Meeting was adjourned at 8:02 pm